#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo Silva.

Bernardo doesn’t get close to the same reactions for not playing well though for some reason.

Sterling has had a miles bigger contribution to our season overall as well with 20 goals.

Hopefully both return to form soon.

Fair comment Bernardo hasnt been anywhere near his usual level , but he is just showing signs of an improvement , hopefully Raheem snaps out of the doldrums before the Madrid game

This is such a weird outlook.

Gundogan and Stones get far worse treatment than Sterling. There’s no underlying hate whatsoever. None of us hate any of our players, and I even include me being frustrated at the softest fucker I may have ever seen in a blue shirt in Cancelo in that.

Most fans just call it how it is, and there are too many sensitive, precious and defensive fans who can’t let certain players get a bit of flack from time-to-time. They’re alright for Gundogan to cop thirty pages of shit on this site, but two posts about how shit Sterling has been all season (and he has been shit all season long) and they’re bringing out words like “hate”.

Where are you in the Stones thread saying the same thing? Why just the Sterling thread? Are you some sort of fanboy or something?

Agree with all the apart from the shit all season, he was very good early season.

Mental fatigue.

Simple as that.

I think that’s right and it’s also why the whole team has dipped on the previous two years’ performances. I like us winning the league cup and going for everything but wonder if it’s sustainable over a longer period of time. Or whether we should be rotating more and giving players proper rests during the season.

Be interesting to see if he did leave,there could be a huge positive that comes out of it,the nuggets who defend the inept performances might fuck off from here and follow the club he goes to

Really do not see an issue with supporters digging out players if they do not play well, the real issue are the posters who criticise certain players especially Gundo because they simply despise him before he has even kicked a ball , but some posters do like a scape goat , we just have a better quality scapegoat nowadays , German World Cup , Euro's ,Bundesliga title winner , and i used to feel sorry for Richard Edghill

Be interesting to see if he did leave,there could be a huge positive that comes out of it,the nuggets who defend the inept performances might fuck off from here and follow the club he goes to

You really should have learned your lesson when it comes to Sterling. Do I have to dig out your old quotes again?

Last edited:
The old form is temporary, class is permanent surely holds here. We have to all get behind Raheem and show him some love. He's done plenty enough to deserve our backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.