The Boxing thread

Not sure if they were upsets at the bookies but a few belts changing hands last night Diaz beating Farmer and Ahkmedaliev beating Danny Roman. Anthony Sims jnr dropping a split too

Trying not to read any results, I didn't stay up for this one. Does anyone know if these fights will be on the sky youtube channel? They only have the youtube-star fight up so far.

Last edited:
So many shock results last night. Apart from the main event. Luke done well to survive for as long as he did. But refreshing to see some of those fights with the right winners getting the titles.
Very surprised that farmer got beat. Haven’t seen it yet but I’ve always been impressed with farmer. I would imagine he was roughed up and made to fight at pace . What do you think of Andrade ? . I think he is a good fighter but will come unstuck against a good pressure fighter .

Radio Rahim interviewed Diaz after the fight, his team did a brilliant job on that cut, nasty clash of heads. Apparently hes contracted to fight Farmer again within the next 6mths. Farmers footwork seemed to be off, Diaz boxed well in the pocket and pressed well.

Very surprised that farmer got beat. Haven’t seen it yet but I’ve always been impressed with farmer. I would imagine he was roughed up and made to fight at pace . What do you think of Andrade ? . I think he is a good fighter but will come unstuck against a good pressure fighter .

Andrade is a unusual 1 for me. IF I was liken him to anyone it be a Josh Warrington type of boxer of this division. He might be the easy 1 on paper but the hardest for most to beat. I feel Canelo wont touch him and GGG is maybe looking for the 3rd fight with Canelo. So him against Charlo would be a great fight. There the best of the rest dont rate Munguia Dennis Hogan was robbed against him. So whats there I would favour Andrade to beat most except for GGG and Canelo at the moment.

Regarding Farmer hes normally a slick fighter but was fighting the wrong fight. Just didnt seem to have a spark to him. If they rematch again I honestly dont think Farmer will get the win. Think Diaz has his number and fighting most of the fight with that nasty cut he done a great job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.