Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is a good player not a great one. Not especially fast, doesn’t score huge amount of goals, a tidy passer no doubt and works hard too. I’d be gobsmacked if tommy Doyle doesn’t have the talent to at least match this fella, and with his heritage surely we can’t sign a player like this to block his path!?

Doyle's a completely different type of player. His most likely position in our team would be as a 6. He'd be competing for Gundogan's spot in the squad.

Grealish is an inside left winger/midfielder. It's why he would make sense with both Silva and (likely) Sane leaving.

Last edited:
He’s been fouled more than any other player this season and by quite a significant margin too.

The top three are:

1.Grealish - 106
2.Zaha - 75
3.Maddison - 71

I know he comes across as a self-obsessed turd but it’s hard not to be impressed with his performances this season.

I think with Silva leaving Grealish would be a good addition, can play 8,10 and wide. He’s English so could allow us move Stones on and not need to replace him with a home grown centre back.

Think he has the character to play in a team that has to win every game he also has the skill. Villa would want 60m+ at least probably 80m

Easy to say but the next 5 years will define him. If he avoids outside distractions and works his arse off every game despite how hopeless it seems he will be one of the stars of the national side and at a top 4 club. If he takes it easy or relies on hype or reputation he will blow it. The middle ground of being a journeyman at Villa is ending, the pressure is about to be turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.