FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

Hope they are not waiting for the replays to finish.

Sadly that's exactly what's happening, taken from the FA.com website

'Confirmation of the full schedule of matches for The Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round Proper will be announced following the completion of the Fourth Round Proper Replays'.

'Confirmation of the full schedule of matches for The Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round Proper will be announced following the completion of the Fourth Round Proper Replays'.

Bollocks. Just makes it that little bit harder to get time off work.

They`re waiting to see how the Dippers go on with their Under 23 players before announcing.However seeing our game is on a Thursday then I doubt there will be more than one match being played on that night,therefore i think we can safely say we will be on the TV.

BBC website has us down for Tuesday 3rd of March
I hope that is right only live a couple of miles from Hillsborough but am going to Oban that week so wed night really bad for me Thur impossible.

Nor too good for the team though playing at Etihad South late Sunday not too much recovery time.

They`re waiting to see how the Dippers go on with their Under 23 players before announcing.However seeing our game is on a Thursday then I doubt there will be more than one match being played on that night,therefore i think we can safely say we will be on the TV.

There’s no confirmation of a date so far.

There’s no confirmation of a date so far.
We had our local Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting last night and quite a few people had heard about the Thursday night game.I`ll bet you,it revolves around the Dippers,seeing if they`ll get through and if so then their game with Chelsea will be big one for Sunday.You heard it here first. ;)

We had our local Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting last night and quite a few people had heard about the Thursday night game.I`ll bet you,it revolves around the Dippers,seeing if they`ll get through and if so then their game with Chelsea will be big one for Sunday.You heard it here first. ;)
There are no cup games on Sunday , they are all midweek

Thought all games were mid-week? Tue,wed,thur?

I hope that is right only live a couple of miles from Hillsborough but am going to Oban that week so wed night really bad for me Thur impossible.

Nor too good for the team though playing at Etihad South late Sunday not too much recovery time.
Relax go to Oban get the ferry to Mull and relax, then Tobermory To café fish for some of the best sea food in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.