Wembley Plans (LC Final V Aston Villa) Sun 1st March 2020

I usually stay over but friends I meet can't go this year. Anyone used a decent coach service? I have looked at soccer express, looking for a better coach as the journey can be a drag, they do a VIP for £65 which seems reasonable.
Where do you live chapo.

How do you get Club Wembley tickets? Coming over from Ireland so ideally would like to get tickets sorted before travel.

Or do you still have to wait for Cityzens members to come up and then buy Club Wembley through City?

Would there be a lot of Club Wembley left by 13th?

Last edited:
Drive down Sunday morning,B and B 2 rooms for 4 of us at Brent Cross Travelodge(£30 each)...drive back to Manchester Monday morning about 10ish..jobs a good en

How do you get Club Wembley tickets? Coming over from Ireland so ideally would like to get tickets sorted before travel.

Or do you still have to wait for Cityzens members to come up and then buy Club Wembley through City?

Would there be a lot of Club Wembley left by 13th?

Last year the game sold out on the 15th which was well after they went on general sale. Not sure if the level 2 seats will be available then though.

Is it bad that I'm really looking forward to going to Costco for my pre-match grub?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.