COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if I catch the virus! 1 out of every 50 with the virus die. I’ve been on much more than 50 trains and so far so good! The last time a train passenger in the uk died in a crash/derailment was 2007 according to Wikipedia. One person died. I am many, many times more likely to die from the virus.
Ebola has a mortality rate of 90%. Did you die of that last time there was an outbreak?

My point is there will be more than 1 death here from the virus over the coming months and only 1 train crash death for a passenger in 13 years.

It will be contained before anyone on Bluemoon dies.

Stop scaring the older folk.

At what point does it go from feeling a bit of a flu/cold to going to the doctors to make sure you're not dying?
I can picture it now, all dead like and saying "I should have gone to the Drs". Be fucked if I'm going near any sick people at the walk in.

Better stock up on tins of beans and razzle mags and bunker down for the long hail ;)
There’s also going to be hail?

We’re ****ed.
At what point does it go from feeling a bit of a flu/cold to going to the doctors to make sure you're not dying?
I can picture it now, all dead like and saying "I should have gone to the Drs". Be fucked if I'm going near any sick people at the walk in.
You’ve touched on one of the others concerns with this novel coronavirus: timing of the outbreak. Beyond it aligning with the lunar new year celebration, which has likely increased transmission, it’s coming at the peak of flu season for the northern hemisphere. This means it is potentially going to lead to many more people seeking medical attention for potential coronavirus infection when they actually just have the flu, further straining health systems, and potentially creating more disorder in general.

There’s also going to be hail?

We’re ****ed.

You’ve touched on one of the others concerns with this novel coronavirus: timing of the outbreak. Beyond it aligning with the lunar new year celebration, which has likely increased transmission, it’s coming at the peak of flu season for the northern hemisphere. This means it is potentially going to lead to many more people seeking medical attention for potential coronavirus infection when they actually just have the flu, further straining health systems, and potentially creating more disorder in general.

And possibly coming into contact with people that might have the virus by going to the local walk in clinic.
I'm not even going to order from Golden House tonight, Pizza Nova will be getting my Friday night spends for the foreseeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.