James Maddison or Jack Grealish? Who is the better young English talent?

Looking at the set up I couldnt work out how he gets that ball to loop up in the air for the first Villa goal,so firstly hes dragged the full back inside to create the space then he thinks my buddy needs to stride onto a ball to volley,so hes rolled the ball onto his standing foot and then gets the purchase to flick it in the air,hes silly good

Haven't seen Maddison stay on his feet long enough to make a proper judgement

you could say the same for Grealish!

I'd say that Grealish edges it on talent, but will be a liability if he doesn't kerb his reactions to being fouled, I'm surprised he hasn't received more yellows for the way he goes at ref's.

Grealish all day long. Big mistake if city don’t go for him. Imagine him & foden in the middle
Big mistake if we go for him,scott sinclair,jack rodwell,etc,just because the media big up a average at best player does not mean we should even glance in his direction,delph for 8m was worth a punt

His performances have shown him to be a bit of a twat at Villa, but for some reason( not exactly sure why ) I have a feeling that Pep sees the ability and potential that could be channelled properly.

Sure Villa will want far too much for us to bite.

Grealish but Maddison isn’t far off. Both quality players. Would love either at Walsall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.