United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I type, from my Warrington settee, fireworks are being set off, at 23:00 on January 31st

I can't make my mind up, whether it's for the UK leaving the EU, or the rags signing Igloo

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

I'm in the same boat brother.

The emergency signing that Premier League clubs should have made was Salomon Rondon (assuming he's fit).

Well the long-term solution was Haaland but Raiola meant that went tits up. The situation will be revisited in the summer with a long-term striker targeted, most likely Moussa Dembele. For now we just need a body.
The cost of needing ‘a body’ will likely be felt in the short and long term.

Short term is the summer, when players and clubs will see how low the bar now is to your first team squad and if a player is any good they’ll be turned off, unless you pay through the nose.

Long term, get this wrong again, and your recent track record suggests you will, you’ll have a spiralling wage bill made up with an ever increasing bunch of mediocre players that you can’t shift.

I’m sure if it does go tits up again next season, FFP will completely disappear so you can chuck loads more money at it, increase your debt whilst having the press pack tell us you’re doing it the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.