Wembley Plans (LC Final V Aston Villa) Sun 1st March 2020

Anyone know what you get for the 150 quid ones on level 2? Obviously what people think is a better seat (2nd tier) but is that it? Do you even get access to a better bar or restaurant (and is anything free?) or do you get stuff all different?

Nothing is free bar the Programmes I'm sure. Did it for the fa cup final v Watford as circumstances for an unfortunate Blue allowed me secure it for 80 quid. It's a pleasant experience, the bars and restaurants are much nicer than the regular concourse obviously. Very nice, but very detached from the atmosphere to be honest.

At 80 quid it was well worth it, at 150 I'd say I would not have been overly enamored, but I'd paid 125 ish for Carabao cup final as well last year v Chelsea for a seat near the dug outs. I'll be doing no such thing this time. I just wanted to see other elements to the ground than I'd seen up to then.

Not fussed about sitting in Club Wembley but I normally try and find a hard back programme from there post match (if we win clearly)
I've sat in it before, and it is quality. Obviously you pay for it (or if you're very lucky someone else does), but I've had worse afternoons than when we beat the Rags and Stoke and I was in there.

I've sat in it before, and it is quality. Obviously you pay for it (or if you're very lucky someone else does), but I've had worse afternoons than when we beat the Rags and Stoke and I was in there.
I was in it for the Stoke game as well, and it didn't cost me a penny (got it via a brother of a work colleague). All very nice and comfy, but it's not the same as being with the great unwashed. Moreso on that occasion, as I was actually at the Stoke end of the stadium. Got a few dirty looks and less than best wishes off the Stokies below as they were going out after the game! As I said though, I got it for free so I couldn't really complain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.