Yan Couto

Status
Not open for further replies.
€15m for a 17 year old who hasn't made his professional debut yet is a "low transfer sum"???

Yip...

and people claim we should accept 25/30m for Stones! and a touch more for Sane in the summer (if we are lucky) it has been said.

I think buying this player is obviously a long term investment. Pep had reiterated no end that he would not be signing anyone (i assume that was senior slot straight in to first team). It's a meh signing for me. Similar to Gomes 18 months ago and the Croatia lad last year. We might never see him in the first team but if he comes good we've spent 12 mill. Even if he doesn't I'm sure we will claw it back at least through 75 loans for him.

Good luck to him, probably yet another who doesn't get near the first team and just has loan move after loan move until his contract runs out

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a young Brazilian described as anything other than ‘the new ..... (insert name of Brazilian great who played in similar position).
When are we signing the ‘new jo’ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.