Flares and chairs thrown into our end

I need ST & DR, to to be advised of the error of their, ways.. if that means, me recycling their fuckin arseholes down the local sewerage works, so be it... Sorry but our club needs to start personing up, this wet weekend approach is a disgrace of the highest order .

Has anyone ever got to the bottom of the rags' away match ballot?
659 million fans yet pretty much the same people go to most away games - and all from the same small gene pool on last night's evidence!
with Six gold sovereign rings on each hand

Does anyone know why the Rags do the aeroplane gesture ?
Because everybody does or did it to them in the past.
If they did it first it wouldn’t have the same effect.
That was their reasoning behind it.
Not sure it works the way Eminem did it. Probably where they got the idea from though.

I travel on the tram from Eccles, and the ‘boys in black’ ( or ‘Charlton's children’ ) as I like to call them, only got on tram in St Peters Square. Bit goby but not unexpected!
I wondered how these youngsters managed to get tickets ?

I travel on the tram from Eccles, and the ‘boys in black’ ( or ‘Charlton's children’ ) as I like to call them, only got on tram in St Peters Square. Bit goby but not unexpected!
I wondered how these youngsters managed to get tickets ?
Maybe you wrote the answer to the question a couple of lines up.

This Munich stuff needs stamping out. There was an old bloke with his grandson a few seats away from me shouting Munich comments all game. This is in Level 2 of the Family stand. When granddads are doing it in front of their grandchildren it doesn't fill you with much hope that it's going to stop happening.
He can probably remember the disgraceful way manchester united treated the families of the players who died, and detests them (and all who condone them) for it.

The problem here is that we are all under a microscope these days (with tv coverage and cctv). You can't get away with things the same as happened before (ask Harvey Weinstein).
So with the current PC culture anything remotely offensive (or even interpreted as that) is going to be picked up and judged. So we can't do it.
But (as this post highlights) there is definitely an issue here with the rags not being judged the same as us.

Harvey weinstein is a rapist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.