Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to see Garcia and Foden get more game time in the Premier league , and let the likes of Laporte,Dinho and Sterling get a break , we have three cup competitions to focus on

No idea who is injured or unavailable apart from Sane so:

Ederson
Walker
Fern
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
Kdb
Bernardo
Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus

No Sterling and no David Silva starting for me.

If everyone available I would pick the same team.

Hi all - I would be eternally grateful if you could bring a ticket from a fellow Bluemooner in South Reddish / Stockport tomorrow and meet me at the ground. Please get in touch asap if you can. Thanks

Thanks SpursLoyal.

What is your opinion of Jose Mourinho? I feel it is a wasted period for Spurs. Dead time. Wouldn't rule out a Spurs win today though. City will remain vulnerable to counter-attacking sides until Laporte gets his feet settled in under the table which is going to take a while.

Mourinho has a free pass this season as he needs to rebuild. Lots of our players are at the end of their contracts, getting too old for the Premier League or too injury prone.

I think he has addressed the midfield this window (but we need aback up striker) and the defence will be looked at in the summer window.

Top 4 will be difficult but hopefully we will have a decent go at the FA cup.

If Laporte is fit, would you not rather have Garcia over Otamendi? Feel like Otamendi has been decent in a back 3, but just been such a liability in a 2. Although, you would hope that if anyone can help him step up his game, it would be Laporte!
I think certain games otamendi needs to play, spurs will be direct and a threat from set pieces. I don’t really like Nico but he is brilliant at heading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.