Premier League Games 1/2 Feb

McCarthy dived out the way of that

Cheating ****.

Henderson was offside in the move too.
I know by the letter of the law he wasn’t “affecting play” but it’s difficult to believe that the spirit of the offside law means to allow a player to just stand in front of goal, 20 yards ahead of the last defender, when a ball is played long to the wing and trot a few steps back to wait for the now “onside” cutback chance.

Tbh I can’t understand why your putting yourselves through this every week . I stopped watching months ago

I know by the letter of the law he wasn’t “affecting play” but it’s difficult to believe that the spirit of the offside law means to allow a player to just stand in front of goal, 20 yards ahead of the last defender, when a ball is played long to the wing and trot a few steps back to wait for the bow “onside” cutback.
With my blue specs on if Raz has done that we'd still be waiting on VAR.

As long as opponents miss chance after chance against them and Liverpool take almost every presentable chance they make they will keep winning every week, regardless of performance
This is spot in i'm afraid. Every team turns to shit in front of goal against them like I have never seen before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.