Premier League Games 1/2 Feb

Who gives a fuck. Let them do back to back titles AND win a domestic treble in the process then they can shout. A first title in 30 years for a supposedly big club with history is laughable.

Going by this post, you clearly give the biggest fuck out of anyone.

Well Liverpool is another story when we did the 100 point season I taunted all rivals friends that this record is not gonna be topped for good 20 years. Fucking hell that just two seasons later Liverpool is on track to do around 110 points which really wont be topped by 50 years imo. 114 is the fucking maximum for 38 wins.

I can see this end in 37-1-0 if they beat us at Etihad, or 36-2-0 if they draw us at Etihad, or 36-1-1 of they lose at Etihad.
109 points or more. But deffo more than 100 either way.

Fernandes is going to have to improve his neck muscles in that United midfield watching the ball launched over his head.

Yeah,i don't know how the lads keep going in games when pretty much everything goes against them,i'd nut the ref

I have often thought that if I was playing fir a team that gets screwed over time after time I would end up punching the ref !! It shows get strength that the City lads keeping going without losing it

Well Liverpool is another story when we did the 100 point season I taunted all rivals friends that this record is not gonna be topped for good 20 years. Fucking hell that just two seasons later Liverpool is on track to do around 110 points which really wont be topped by 50 years imo. 114 is the fucking maximum for 38 wins.

I can see this end in 37-1-0 if they beat us at Etihad, or 36-2-0 if they draw us at Etihad, or 36-1-1 of they lose at Etihad.
109 points or more. But deffo more than 100 either way.
Absolutely phenomenal record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.