Var debate 2019/20

The spurs game tonite var did a full check on a tackle less than the one on eric,ours wasn't even checked

Another day another var not used to help us

The spurs game tonite var did a full check on a tackle less than the one on eric,ours wasn't even checked

Another day another var not used to help us
Selective VAR for certain teams again,we need to have a catalogue of incidents then show comparable incidents that were given or overruled compared to ours and ask for an explanation come end of season,horse has bolted this season but it would be more for the following season calling them out on this ..

As I understand it:
If a penalty is scored with a legitimate strike, it is highly unlikely to be retaken. It would need some serious encroachment from outside to do so.
If missed, it should normally be retaken if:
- the keeper is off his line
- a defending player has encroached and gains an advantage (e.g. being first to the ball).
If missed and it ricochets to a player on the attacking side, then it would be a freekick to the defending side.

It does make you wonder if we'll be allowed to win it again

This should be a real concern for all of the Premier League clubs who have ambitions of winning the league. Them winning it will inevitably be a huge story that will generate loads of interest all around the World. Once the FA see all these clicks and interactions and the advertising revenue that that generates they wont want anyone else to win it for years.

Fabinho clearly tripped their player in the box,no pen given,it's NOT all about what they get given,it's also about the decisions they don't get AGAINST them

I agree Karen. But this apply’s without VAR aswell. That’s my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.