Who’s gone in the summer?

BRAVO
STONES
OTAMENDI
ANGELINO
MERLIN :(
SANE
CANCELO ( Could be offered in part exchange )

I wonder what we would get for these in total ? Maybe 150m

4 CB's next season .... Laporte, Garcia, Dinho and a signing ..... maybe Skriniar with us offering Cancelo as part of deal .... then we could look for a Right back , Keeper, Midfielder, Striker, Winger
Offering Cancelo as a makeway for Skriniar is actually a very good suggestion. He's played at Inter before and would suit Conte's wingback system like a glove, which means we'll get good money for him. As a replacement we could maybe get Aarons from Norwich for a cut deal when they inevitably get relegated. He's definitely not as good as Cancelo but he's a similar player type and younger. Because he's English he would free a homegrown slot, which is very valuable for us at this moment.

Plus one of Angelino or Zinchenko I'd say. Unfortunately Sane is likely to leave as well. Probably 4 to come in.

One of those two could leave, but that may rather depend on how consistent and health Mendy remains until May. I suspect Sane will stay, always have, purely based on the fact that we treat people well, especially when out injured for prolonged periods, and that treatment seems to earn a degree of reciprocal respect. Naive, perhaps. :-)

I also think we’ll recruit 4: a goalkeeper, a centre half, and two midfielders.

Out:

bravo
Otamendi
David Silva
Sane
Jack Harrison
Patrick Roberts
Jesus

in:

steffen
Ruben Dias
Aaour
Jadon sancho
Martinez

Probably miles out but I can dream! Lol

Wow, this thread reads like "build a bonfire" .is our coach and director of football really so poor.

I enjoyed our unique treble win anyway.

The papers are running with a summer clear out for tomorrow morning, Leroy, Stones, Mendy, Jesus, Cancelo, Otamendi on top of Angelino, Dave and Bravo listed as possible outgoings.

Detailed reporting this morning @ detailed briefing by the club :)

Benjamin Mendy’s ‘lack of focus’ is as much a worry for Manchester City as his injury problems.

[@MullockSMirror]

Mendy is coming around tbf

lets go all out and buy mbappe
selling some fringe players to help fund it , but likes of sane and jesus need to stay ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.