Who’s gone in the summer?

Detailed reporting this morning @ detailed briefing by the club :)

Benjamin Mendy’s ‘lack of focus’ is as much a worry for Manchester City as his injury problems.

[@MullockSMirror]

Mendy is coming around tbf

If the club has briefed the press , then someone at the club disagrees with you regarding Mendy.

Out:

bravo
David Silva
Mendy
Otamendi
Angelino
Sane
Jack Harrison
Patrick Roberts

in:

Steffen
Skriniar
Chilwell
Aouar
Sancho
Martinez

Who I'd like to go (apart from Dave who's confirmed):

Bravo
Otamendi
Mendy
Zinchenko (don't think he has a place here)
Gundogan
Roberts
Aleix Garcia

Who I think will go:

Bravo
Otamendi
Sane
Angelino
Roberts
Aleix Garcia
Tosin

I’d keep Jesus and cancelo

I'd keep jesus aswel unless we get an offer we can't refuse, he is a good backup goalscorer.

They do have a point he is the same player we signed and as good a player as that is he hasn't improved since he arrived.

Unfortunately the most important for me is the Sané who actually looks like going.

Doubt it will be 7 out, Bravo, Otamendi,Silva the only certainties. Stones and Sane , Angelino could well go too. If all 6 go think only Bravo, Otamendi Sane would be certain to be replaced. Stones maybe depending on our assessment of Garcia and THB. Don’t think we’ll bring in any replacements for Silva or Angelino.

Realistically we will sell/let go:

Silva - foden takes his spot
Angelino
Ottomendi
Sane

We need 2 centre halves....the young lads will take one place but we need to buy at least one

I cant see us getting another striker while ee have Sergio unless there are serious doubts about GJ ability to progress ( personally i have doubts bur that is neither here nor there)

Sane will go - to replace like for like is nigh on impossible and we will lose a genuine attacking threat - replacing him if he gies is key along with the centre half option.

The other issue is left back...neither for me are good enough and i do wonder if there is any truth in yhe fact that mendy isnt fully trusted - wouldnt suprise me at all

Gabriel Jesus and Benjamin Mendy are the only certainties on the list to stay for next season. You could add Raheem Sterling if he doesn't regain form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.