United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love his interviews, it's almost as if he accepts average as the standard, then tries to justify it and believe it himself with that stupid fucking grin.

I was out with a couple last night. They thought the result v Wolves was good. How far they have slipped.

Don't forget a team including Corluka, Ball, Vassell, Hamann and Benjani beat them twice.

My point is, freak results happen.

That was the rags' bestest ever 2007-08 team as well.

Even more amazingly in 2004-05 when Chelsea were runaway winners of the PL with 95 points, City beat them 1-0 at home and drew 0-0 away. That season City were the only team to beat Chelsea, the only team not to be beaten by Chelsea and the only team not to concede a goal against Chelsea. This was the City side that was knocked out of the FA Cup by Oldham.

That was the rags' bestest ever 2007-08 team as well.

Even more amazingly in 2004-05 when Chelsea were runaway winners of the PL with 95 points, City beat them 1-0 at home and drew 0-0 away. That season City were the only team to beat Chelsea, the only team not to be beaten by Chelsea and the only team not to concede a goal against Chelsea. This was the City side that was knocked out of the FA Cup by Oldham.
Eez football as a famous Italian once said.

Fair play to the 27 brave souls who missed the best last 22 minutes of football the Premier league has seen for a long long time,their sacrifice should not go unnoticed.
when 75% of your attendance are tourists, that was never going to happen. Same reason why they (and Liverpool) don't sing any spontaneous songs

I've always thought that he only supports himself really, from the way he dumped them at short notice, whilst recommending his compatriot, they've never looked back haha.

It was hardly short notice.

It was at the end of the season, so it gave Uncle Malcolm and his boys all summer to appoint a successor.

And none of us knows when the pisscan told the Glazers. I still think that had Agüeroooooooooo! not happened, and the rags won the League in 11/12, he would have retired then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.