Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly an ideal time to give the younger players some game time for the rest of the season, nothing to lose and if the likes of Garcia shine it'll save us money to spend elsewhere.

I reckon that Pep might partner Garcia with Fernandinho as I suspect The General may be knackered after all his recent exertions. A 2-1 win for Spurs beckons thanks to a dodgy Ali penalty and a late Moura strike.

Totally disagree. Pep has to get the team functioning again prior to CL. 2nd not yet assured either
He's going to chop & change anyway, may as well include Garcia & Foden as 'regulars' while he's doing it.

It's not like we have CH's coming out of our ears & Phil is in my humble opinion worth a proper place in the squad and by that I mean playing time.

I have a bad feeling about this one. We should win comfortably but after the relentless profligacy on Wednesday not feeling too confident. Maybe it’s because we’ve lost every time we’ve played at the new ground (once).

Spurs managed to get results against us a few times in the last year without playing particularly well. It would be nice to see us being ruthless and clinical for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.