Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (02/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic showing today by us. Feel sorry for the travelling blues.
We are an utter shambles, can’t finish, even when it’s in the 6 yard box or from the spot.

The CL game v RM will be another defeat, not sure how we can go forward any longer.

Are you RN Blade?

Whether you are or not, give it a rest, you are coming across as a needy prick, which on this thread is an achievement.

Explain how all fucking Season we can not defend for Toffee,Time after time Teams convert every fucking chance
Eh. That doesn’t make sense.

if we concede two or three shots then we’ve defended well. If all the shots go in then it’s not a case of bad defending.

Not, for one moment, do I think we'll beat Madrid, but if we do, I'd love to get these in the next round. We're better than them with 10 men.

Pep gotta play with Rodri KDB and Bernardo in the midfield now. I can't. I Think whenever Gündogan is on the field we literally have no pace. Beside that Jesus is far better even as a LW than Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.