Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (02/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it’s a bad day when Sterling getting injured is the closest thing we have to a positive.

Should have been another 4-0 HT scoreline and 20 mins later...10 men, 2-0 down, 2 shots - 2 goals.

At least the players know the script by heart by now.

So, Mahrez & Aguero on the bench and Sterling still on the field? Is Pep watching same game as me?

Otamendi sucked in for 2nd goal...what a surprise!

Is this going to be first time Pep EVER goes 2 games, 2 losses, ZERO goals?

I hope to KDB is as happy as he says he is or we are well and truly fucked!
All 3 should have been pulled

It’s taken a few years but unfortunately teams have worked out a decent blueprint as to how to both frustrate and punish us.

Not sure new personnel will correct it. It seems to be getting stale and we are getting punished more for breaking up play which the entire system revolves around.

I feel dirty saying this but I wouldn’t be that gutted if Pep left in the summer as it will require more than a year to rebuild and change our approach and I don’t want another year like this if he’s only seeing out his contract.

They haven't really sussed us out it is our appalling finishing and decision making in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.