Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

It’s becoming really rather easy to play against us. Defend. Defend. Defend. Break. Score. Defend. Defend. Break. Score.

Somehow, despite all the change, we still manage to keep the old cliche of Man City alive.

How a team could contrive to entirely dominate a football match yet somehow lose to the opponents only 2 shots on target is beyond a reasonable explanation.

Only Manchester City could do that.

Cant blame Pep but he needs to get a grip on some of this team. I'm upset after watching us be so wasteful yet now am looking at the team smiling and laughing at the end of the game. That is not acceptable. You can accept being beaten by a better team, but there is no doubt we gifted them that win and have gifted Liverpool a record breaking margin of winning the league. Forget back to backs the media will just remember how many points clear the greatest ever PL team won the 2019/20 championship! No chance in the CL as Kev, Raheem and Sergio will be knackered or off form by the time we play RM. Sorry BM I had to get that off my chest. I still love us and we are the best team of the decade but defeats like this hurt.

City players. This is what it looks like:

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3RhZGlhLXNwb3J0cy5jby51ay9tZWRpYS9jYXRhbG9nL3Byb2R1Y3QvZy9vL2dvYWxfd2l0aF90aHJlZV9iYWxsc18xLmpwZw%3D%3D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.