Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what he's done previously, you are only as good as your last game.

- The constant playing of Fernandinho at CB when we have CB's on the bench.
- The constant pairing of Rodri and Gundogan when it's clear it does not work
- The over playing of David Silva
- The over playing of Raheem Sterling
- The under playing of Foden
- Baffling substitutions
- Baffling team selections
- His loyalty to poor performing players

It's been a very poor year for Pep. Do i want him to go? Do i balls but he deserves all criticism that comes his way and if he wasn't so arrogant and stubborn i think people would give him the benefit of the doubt.

He really needs to get his head out of his arse and buck up, at times he is too clever for his own good. Just pick the best players in their correct positions!

He is falling into the trap which was Pellegrini's downfall. Pander to underperforming players basically. He needs to stop doing that.

I think it would be best for everyone if he leaves at the end of the season if we can secure a good replacement. I'm a big pep fan, but I'm a believer in cycles and players lose the will to fight for managers. If pep knows he's leaving at the end of next season, it could really be a wasted year.

Spurs looked pathetic before the red card, scored 2 goals from the first 2 attempts.

We didn't play well, it felt like a training game at times, concentration wasn't there. We created probably 10 chances against Man U and Spurs and didn't score a single goal. Must be because Jesus started both games. He's is holding us back.

Pep Guardiola:

“My job is taking you to the final third and your job is to finish.”

I think it would be best for everyone if he leaves at the end of the season if we can secure a good replacement. I'm a big pep fan, but I'm a believer in cycles and players lose the will to fight for managers. If pep knows he's leaving at the end of next season, it could really be a wasted year.
Oh dear

How many times can we say this a season before people start to consider there being an underlying issue?

What was the underlying issue in 16/17 when we kept missing chances and conceded from the first attempts on target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.