Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

A mod ought to ban that Cornish twat poster as it’s obvious he isn’t a blue and wumming constantly

Unbelievably I think he is a blue, sure it is @rnblade or a very close relative, he just can’t help himself, not even the worse on the Matchday thread, some are not so obvious but much bigger thundercúntz.

Same shit, different week.

We've totally and utterly lost our edge. Anyone holding out hope for anything in the Champions League is completely out of touch with reality and I can't wait until the summer when we can clear off some of the brainless wankers we have on the pitch.

The only upside to this shit should be that the pressure is off and we can try a different approach with regards to actually giving our best young players a chance but it looks like Pep would rather try the same shit again and again and somehow expect different results.

Garcia and Foden will never have a better chance to gain experience with the pressure off and that opportunity is being completely and utterly wasted.

Played the better football by a mile but we were poor in he last third and if you continually miss penalties like we do then we are always going to be vulnerable

Zincehnko was a bit of in a no win situation....bring him down and he is pretty much clean through - put in a very difficult position by a very shit corner and Gundogan (again) letting the player strll past him if he wasnt there - however Zinchenko needs to accept that the first yellow was just daft - no need to get involved ina shoving match with their centre half

Continue to be no threat from corners either

Walker was very good as was ferna

Mahrez - great first touch and ability but just doesnt do it for me - just doesnt have that killer instinct.

Sterling will probably get the rest he needs now as he looked like he was injured.

Otto shouldbt be anywhere near our team anymore - Pep may as well pet some faith in Garcia

Gundogan - tidy but offers no attacking threat and less said about hte penalty the better - we always look off the pace with him in midfield - Unpopular and it wont happen but he would be the first one out the door with Otto

KDB is trying to carry the team and it shows - his performances are erratic

we need players back from injury and the squad needs work in the summer getting rid of otto, Angelino, amongst others

If Pep doesnt trust stones he needs to start letting Garcia play - (I know stones wasnt on the bench today bu you cannot tell me that Garcia isnt a better option than Otto - his distribution just isnt good enough and it affects teh ay we build up)

Probably the missed pen and giving the ball straight to a spurs player from a corner, lead directly to Zincenko sending off.

2 decisions had a big impact on the game.

he also missed an open goal. I thought he played ok tho. Not a pitch on Fern who showed where his best position is last quarter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.