Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Our end of season video should be called ..."With their first feckin shot on target"
bernard_manning.jpg

City lose, so sky/tyler(and his spitting sidekick)/bbc and all media are like....... #this means more........WANKERS.
Worse thing is, we can stop any of their shite if we just put some chances away, oh and the anti Raz brigade are gaining momentum again, he stretches to get the ball first and they say hes already going down, bbc used the word dive too, absolute joke, and if the linesman did his only job on the penalty and sees Loris off his line, then there is no Sterling incident, no Zinch booking and prob a different outcome, but lets be honest,they dont want that.

He's off. I didn't want to believe it before now but he's lost them, we're heading for a Pellegrini style implosion here. If you were to pick a few who you'd definitely keep how long would that list be?

This isn't a knee-jerk either, we've played well in fits and spurts for a while but when was the last time you thought we'd go 10-15 unbeaten? Not this season for sure.

I think it was a clear red card. I’d have been furious, and have been numerous times, when that’s happened to us

Never a red, can’t control your foot at full speed going into a tackle and making contact with the ball. Wouldn’t have minded him having a 3 game ban though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.