Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

What's the point having loads of possession and loads of shots when we can't fucking hit the target? They had three shots and scored twice. O train back to car and very pissed off. And as for the blind count who couldn't see the keeper of his line; that's all he had to watch and he still missed it.

I trying to see what's affecting the mentally of our players this season, you just don't go from best to shit in such short period of time without some major changes in the club.

A combination of doggy referee decisions, VAR, injuries, negative media coverage.. etc. I truly believe after tonight Pep is leaving and the players know he's leaving and it's affecting them. Someone here mentioned that Poch is our next manager, and now I'm convinced this will happen in the summer.

if we wait till the summer I see poch at Utd. We need pep to commit to at least 2 more years or it’s time to change it for me.

If Madrid knock us out it will be interesting to see what happens.

I just hope pep stays 3 more years

Everyone pretty much agrees our finishing is wank this season, not just this game. But the question is why? How can such good players go to pieces and squander most of the chances that our opposition then get one or two of in a game and score from?

No-one can say Aguero is a bad finisher, obviously, and we're top scorers this season, but what is it with missing so many gilt edged chances? Weak minds? Lack of confidence? Panic, or over excitement?

We really need a refresh in summer, should absolutely break the bank for Sancho. No matter what rags, chelsea or Juve, anyone bid, we outbid them. We need to or it'll be same again next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.