Thank f*ck the league was over anyway....

In all seriousness, it’s nice not having the stress of needing to win every fucking game every fucking week. Of course I want to win every game but I can sit back and laugh at shit like today without feeling the need to throw stuff around the house.

We have seen far fucking worse than this mate over the years and sitting 2nd in the league and another wembley trip on the horizon i can just about live with things right now.

I'm not giving up yet.

JollyBruisedBats-size_restricted.gif

FA Cup and League Cup please. We are not good enough for CL. At our peak in previous 2 seasons, English teams knocked us out.
Hoped that Pep used this opportunity to try our youngsters and look for future but nope, gotta give Otamendi Or Gundinor Silva chances . we could have used foden garcia or THB and test them.
Could have used someone like Doyle or Braff but no

I'm so indifferent now i'm the same, I feel like my love of the game has been sapped away this season, VAR has been a farce but not sure it's even just that anymore, just no excitement for me at the moment and for the first time in my life I prefer being at home on a matchday rather than spending a fortune to see us play all over.

Last seasons run in was incredibly stressful. I said to myself that if we pipped the Scousers I wouldn't begrudge them winning it the following season. They will be worthy champions but it is bizarre that their goal leads a charmed life while we seem to concede nearly every shot on our goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.