Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Take your chances! Should and could have been a big City win

Not sure it's wise to make conclusions from a crazy game.

Game after game, the same problems showing themselves. I don’t really know what Pep can do. Those defenders are shocking. The sooner we can clear them all out (Laporte excepted) the better.

Zinchenko showing himself to be as brainless as Otamendi, Mendy and Walker. Gets a yellow for running the length of the pitch to involve himself in an argument. Then makes an idiotic shoulder barge to take away any chance we had of winning the game.

Up front, we’re completely toothless. I cannot fathom how Pep has selected the same front three as he did against United. They’re not taking their chances. We’re by far the most wasteful side in the league. That has to change if we’re going to make a success of next season.

The real issue though is a total failure of upper management. Txiki and the others set us up for failure this season. Ultimately, the majority of the blame lies with them. I have absolutely no confidence that they won’t just squander the transfer budget yet again.

A major inquest is needed at the end of this season.

Predictable today, loads of possession, chances created but not taken, they score with there only shots, Pep messes with the team selection, no consistency, won't drop Gundo.
We should beat Villa at Wembley, any decent side in the fa cup would beat us, if you've booked for Istanbul cancel it and get to Madrid coz that will be our last euro away this season, we are declining at an alarming rate, we've just had a transfer window where we did nowt to strengthen, Pep doesn't look happy and he openly criticises our support.
Typical City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.