Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Trying to wade through the hundreds of posts.

Ederson - not sure any keeper would have saved either of their goals.

We dominated the first half and were the better team throughout.

Frustrating that we’ve managed to contrive another defeat from such a performance, fuck me the expected goals were less than 1 for them and just under 3 for us.

Bizarre season in that we consistently create 10+ chances a game, sometimes we score 4+ but there have been a few head scratching blanks or only managing 1. To give ourselves a chance in the cup we need to rediscover our ruthlessness.

A positive is that some might start to underestimate us, remember in the next month Laporte and Sane could potentially be back to match fitness and we will be a different proposition.

I understand emotions running high but some people need to give themselves a good nights sleep before they post the shite they have tonight.

Keep the faith blues.

On another day we win 3-0 and everyone is praising the team for a great performance.

We didn't take our chances. That was the only problem

But it is a regular problem. A professional football team that cannot score from a penalty no matter who takes it. Add to that the fact that we need 20 attempts to score 1 is worrying. We did exactly the same on Wednesday against a shit Rag team.

Absolutely. Sometimes it just isn't meant to be. The thing that started to piss me off was at the end. No urgency from ederson to kick it out. What happened to fighting to the end. It's clear the players arent too fussed about the league and also that liverpool may smash all the records and become the 'greatest side in world history'

I've also realised that sitting watching it on a tv is a better experience then going to a match these days with All those var checks and replays etc
Calm down. You don't become the greatest side in world history (world? really?) for winning the premier league and breaking a few records in England.

I’m not blaming players this season. Form comes and goes.. but it’s the similarity of all the games that we dropped points in which tells me we need to change our approach as it’s not working.
there's nothing wrong with our approach, its the wastefulness in front of goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.