Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Hit the woodwork twice missed a penalty and completely out played them, not scoring is a concern but we’re creating chances, all to familiar but I’ll start to worry when we stop creating chances.
It is baffling how a team, that scores so many goals, can in some games look like a bunch of pub players in front of the opposition goal.

I bet they're passing the ball in a rondo at training and having a good time, beats trying to get the ball into the box from a corner, or penalty taking, or defending a set piece lol.

Not sure what to make of that, pretty shambolic stuff at times from City.
Mahrez has one good game & we're all saying how great he is, then he follows it with 2 distinctly mediocre performances. Lacks the required level of consistency needed to perform at the very highest level.
Another poor performance from Raz, awful 1st half & followed it up with an even worse 2nd half, been gash for months now and lord knows how he is starting.
Silly from Zinchenko to get needless booking by getting involved in someone else's fight. Not sure how he thought he'd get away with barging Wanks off the ball.
And of course Ederson, everyone's favourite goalkeeper, funny Ed with his neat little passes, what has his shot/save ratio been this season? Can't be any better than Bravo and yet one of those two gets utter pelters and the other gets lauded like he's effin Gordon Banks. Odd.
Another dreadful penalty.
That match probably summed up our season perfectly, dominating the ball, missing too many chances and far too easy to score against. As usual, so much to admire about some of our play we deserved much better today.
The problem is, if we are as profligate up front & shoddy at the back against RM as we have been in the last few weeks we will get effin horsed.

League's gone now and we got enough lower half teams to play to secure top 4 so actually I'm not that bothered. Just like the 16/17 season all these games will hopefully serve as a catalyst for a renaissance next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.