Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I
I am a blue (since the 70’s) but these last two games have pushed me over the edge,should have won both comfortably but somehow lost no doubt Villa will win Carabao cup on penalties
If you have been a blue since the seventies then these last 2 games wouldn't push you over the edge, Frank Clark, Alan ball and losing at home to Stockport should have.
Now, go and watch last season's DVD, that would even cheer a utd fan up...

Bizarre few games this season where absolutely marginal differences would’ve turned the game.. the pen scored, the ref not giving sterling’s pen, two times hitting the woodwork, Mahrez miss. It’s happened too often for it to be a fluke though. Is it psychological or are the new crop of players - mahrez, rodri etc. Just not good enough. I can’t make sense of it.
That's it. Marginal differences. I sensed that in his first season. I'm biased but I'd day its down to what some called "luck" and what some called "fate". It's been such a weird season: No replacement for Kompany, Sane out, the Spurs game and VAR. Laporte out, the Bernardo witch-hunt, Anfield and VAR, Sterling with England, the hacking scandal, the media witch hunt and chance after chance missed and the inverse for the opposition: one chance, one goal.

I don't think it's that. We're still dominating games and creating plenty of chances. We're just not taking them this season.
the problem is finishing nothing more nothing less
We need to employ some ex-player to check that each member of the team has put his boots on the correct feet. Our conversion rate is woeful.

The penalties have now become a psychological problem within this team, there is no other reason for it. No player within the team can suddenly not be able to score a penalty. It's all in their heads, what a shower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.