We’ve no leaders.

Not a leader at all. When things go bad, he vanishes into himself.

Never, ever forget that Pellegrini season.

Absolutely world class player. Not a leader though.

That's why said at a pinch. We didn't go into total meltdown (and start conceding goals left, right and centre) after the first goal and still created chances (didn't take them). Along with Kev and Kyle they were the only ones who tried to keep the side motivated.

Last edited:
Leaders don’t have to be snarling loudmouths.

Sergio is one hell of a leader - watch him in big games
Raheem is a leader
Kyle is a leader
Dinho too

Our team is full of mentally tough lads who don’t need leading. Mahrez and Cancelo definitely and Rodri possibly are exceptions

It's true I am afraid to say I knew when we went down to ten men we would lose if vinny was playing it would of been different we need a voice on the pitch, but does pep want that I'm not sure seems to me he just wants his players to do there job.

Silva isn’t a leader because he passed the ball instead of shooting the other night haha, I’ve heard it all now

I’ve heard it all now, Sané a leader! Not many are more unsuitable than him to wear our armband.

I’ve heard it all now, Sané a leader! Not many are more unsuitable than him to wear our armband.

He listed him as a leader for “stepping up” in big games, then says Aguero isn’t a leader.....

cmon cmon we've got a few
pnight2f.jpg

I feel there is a lack of arrogance in our team. Our players are all nice, humble guys but every team needs that one player who goes out in the big games and says "I'm gonna show these bastards how fucking good I am today" instead of being shit scared and overcome with nerves. Like others on this thread have said, Sane is the closest we've got to this.

Our penalties sum this up. It's no coincidence that our last decent penalty taker was Yaya. Sometimes you just need to be an arrogant fucker when it really matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.