Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I

If you have been a blue since the seventies then these last 2 games wouldn't push you over the edge, Frank Clark, Alan ball and losing at home to Stockport should have.
Now, go and watch last season's DVD, that would even cheer a utd fan up...
Do not forget Stuart Pearce, I sat in the North stand game after game praying we might score - all to no avail.

I thought we played well other than not taking chances again, the result was always coming after the peno miss and then sending off

I am a blue (since the 70’s) but these last two games have pushed me over the edge,should have won both comfortably but somehow lost no doubt Villa will win Carabao cup on penalties

Oh dear. Surely you don’t think the last 2 games are even remotely comparable with old City???

These are great times.

This side has some major issues but for me none more-so than the full backs again. I am sick to fucking death of watching these not fit for purpose turds that we call out right and left backs.

Walker - Any chance of ever making anything other than a 5 yard backwards pass to a centre back?
Mendy - Always fucking injured.
Zinchenko - Never anything but a back-up in a top side.
Cancelo - We havent got a clue if any use cos can’t get a run in the side.

£Millions down the fucking drain on full backs.

You could use a pair yourself.

We are the leading fucking goal scorers in Europe for fucks sake.

Oh yay, another super blue to the rescue of multi millionaires that aren’t on this forum.

It’s a fucking wonder we are, we should have scored many more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.