Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloris off his line for the pen, brought down Raz in the follow up. VAR is subjective at best. Forget the tech, the people controlling it, and officials on the field control the outcome of decisions.

Regardless, some poor decisions in and around the box. Set pieces are and have been abysmal.

The league hasn’t been the best but there are still cups to play for. The current state and performance of the team doesn’t fill one confidence for those competitions but one can only support the lads and hope they can pull it off.

People on here have been labelling him world class. The only factual comment that can be made about Rodri this season is, not as good as Fern.

Always do when we sign people, but I would say he has had about 6/7 good games and the rest average to poor. We have shipped goals from very few chances and he is part of that problem along with the defence.

I thought he was running in treacle for most of the game today. It would be interesting to see if he’s slower than Gundy

Will be very good next season along with Cancelo I think. Would love us to try a 4231 with him and Fernandinho in a 2 man midfield but aint gonna happen. He looks a superior CB to Ferna every time he plays there as well.
Hopefully he will never have to play alongside Gundogan again but we all know that wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.