Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Everything that is wrong with our season was wrong today
1, Pens (KDB or Kun)
2, Chances missed
3, Shots conceded to goals conceded
4, Full backs
5, Gundog (the only remaining reason for him to be in the side was pens and now that ship has sailed)
6, The benching of Bernardo and Foden
7, Corners (WTF was Mahrez doing which lead to Zink sent off. What was worse was that the corner was hit to Gundog)
8. Ottamendi reverted to type on the 2nd
9. Sterling, the best thing to come out of today is that he will be unavailable next week
Absolutely shite

Fuck’em. The disloyalty shown to one of our stand out players over the last two years is sickening.
Half couldn’t wait for him to have a drop in form.
I love sterling, but as i’ve said prev he’s in shocking form, & most of that is down to pep playing him on the left where hes fuckin useless, pep needs to fuckin wake up

Gundogan drove me crazy the whole game. Anything forward seems to play someone into trouble anything back just wastes time. Hope he's gone in the summer.

Sterling was awful tok but I'd hold onto him if we could just get another forward so we aren't as reliant on him.

How is it nearly every team who scores against us does so with their first shot?!!!! It’s getting beyond a joke!

45 mins in the dressing room

Pep Guardiola on the length of time he was in the dressing room: "I was talking with my staff, my wife, and some players."

Pep Guardiola is still yet to partake in a post-match press conference.

Pep Guardiola on what he told the #ManCity players after #TOTMCI: "How proud I am of them, but it’s not enough. I like to see my players playing that way.” [via @StuBrennanMEN]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.