Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Haha Rag.

You’re a Rag now if you dare to criticise the cowardly showing in front of goal recently.

Being unhappy with City losing when they should have won makes you a Rag.

We’ve now failed to score in 180 minutes of football against poor defensive sides, when we’ve created bucketloads of openings. We try and pass rather than the conviction to shoot. We miss penalties, can’t score from corners and have no composure.

Apparently being unhappy with this makes you a Rag.

You need to go back to RAWK where it’s all a sing song and you cannot criticise.

Every fucker on this board has got your number.

Keep digging.

regarding penaltys just fucking twat the fucking leather thingy in front of you as hard as fucking possible

Old school thinking, like it, agree completely.

Let the keeper get his hand to it but put him in the back of the net as well!

talking of superblues ,your happy Raheem went off injured, strange attitude for a city fan

I was relieved he went off. I’m not happy he’s injured.

Many City fans felt the same.

He’s stank the place out for months and the manager refuses to not play him.

Well if he's paving the way it's not looking good right now because the CV is tarnished with defeats , complacency , unsettled sides , an air of too much jollity about the place - lack of sobriety , bad habits forming , inconsistency , lack of discipline , lack of concentration on and on
The typical city idea can be a self fulfilling prophecy if we are not too careful as naming has the ability of sticking . We haven't been " typical city " for many years but it certainly can come true again .
Pep either sorts it or he doesn't and then goes . I tell you it wouldn't be tolerated at Barca - this particular demise - because they've just changed manager for less . Now ,what's it to be !? Are we going to start to see some pick up in performance and results? Both of these have to be present in an upturn if it's to happen. Yes we have quality players but they have to be near perfect in discipline every game.
Once the odd bad habit gets in and is condoned It cannot easily be corrected by the same manager. If we have given up on the league I can understand it but is it it important to fight for 2nd place with all our might ? At the rate of fall off in form we will do well to finish in 3rd . Results matter and Pep isn't producing right now . He needs to have a hard look at himself . I think his wife perhaps not being present with him for 3-4 days every week is not helping ,to be honest - only an opinion ,but that's another story. In short he needs to get it together. He even has plenty around him to get advice from if he needs it. That's takes courage .
I just don't want it all unravelling and it can if he doesn't get a grip of things. No way should players come off the pitch laughing and joking. This is our bread and butter . We should never lose that game.
We love Pep but he has to get them in tomorrow morning and bring back a tone of seriousness around the place and tackle the careless and wasteful opportunities we got in this match . Bad habits must die .
And
Not one smile until a win.

Pep had a go at Bernardo and Cancelo last week about the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.