Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Normally I don't endure football on SKY as I am either at the game or watching a dodgy stream, with a Dutch or Chinese commentator. Today I couldn't believe my ears. He was lauding that anti-football "park the bus" shite and mocking a manager who plays all out attacking football. I hope we get Spuds at home in the FA Cup 6th Round because they can't be that lucky twice.

Last edited:
Normally I don't endure football on SKY as I am either at the game or watching a dodgy stream, with a Dutch or Chinese commentator. Today I couldn't believe my ears. He was lauding that anti-football "park the bus" shite and mocking a manager who plays all out attacking football. I hope we get Spuds at home in FA Cup 6th Round because they can't be that lucky twice.
twice, last 4 games they have had a huge slice of luck

twice, last 4 games they have had a huge slice of luck

Was discussing blues having a dislike of Leeds the other day, but spurs are one club I really do dislike. In London don’t really mind West Ham, Chelsea, Fulham and the rest, but always happy to see spurs (and arsenal) get beaten.

Soon the bitter **** will be pissing his pants in a retirement home... and I’ll have a glass of champagne upon hearing such news.

The day I choose to defend him is the day he goes balls deep on city.

Just my fucking luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.