Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I won't knock the team or Pep because we have had a fantastic couple of seasons.
I just hope now the league has well and truely gone, Pep gives Foden and Garcia a lot more game time to take advantage of the remaining games.

Has everyone calmed down yet? Thought we played well its just sometimes luck doesn't go your way. Like Sergio's shot deflected onto Loris foot and their second goal deflected away from Eddie. Agree its frustrating, but its like Wednesday its more a dent to our pride. Lets take out this frustration and luck for the games that matter. Need to practice our penalty taking missing 4 out of 6 is unbelievable. All we need is someone who can kick it high into a corner and no keeper is going to save it. Playing Mahrez so wide is not helping as unlike Sane he hasn't got the speed to beat the full-back so he has to come back. Can't beleave Zinchenko gets booked and sent off for a simple shoulder charge!

Before the game i believed i wouldnt be too bothered if we didnt get a result , but the way we lost that game has pissed me off , we played well, controlled the game , created chances and we still managed to lose , Mourinho must be pissing his sides.
Same as weds.
There’s a pattern.

Anyway,
Pep loves a challenge.
We have resource.
Don’t worry about longer term, the guys at the top will have planned contingency that doesn’t rely upon us winning everything all the time...even life after Pep.
There will be ups and downs, and this year may be one of those slight downs in the league side at least. But we’re still very much in the other 3 comps...
And there is still the summer...

Has everyone calmed down yet? Thought we played well its just sometimes luck doesn't go your way. Like Sergio's shot deflected onto Loris foot and their second goal deflected away from Eddie. Agree its frustrating, but its like Wednesday its more a dent to our pride. Lets take out this frustration and luck for the games that matter. Need to practice our penalty taking missing 4 out of 6 is unbelievable. All we need is someone who can kick it high into a corner and no keeper is going to save it. Playing Mahrez so wide is not helping as unlike Sane he hasn't got the speed to beat the full-back so he has to come back. Can't beleave Zinchenko gets booked and sent off for a simple shoulder charge!
Has Mahrez got a right foot, or just a left one. Never seen him kick the ball with his right.

City played well today playing some great football and we totally dominated one of the top 6 teams at their home ground. But our terrible finishing absolutely killed us...this game should have been over by half time. You get so mad and frustrated when you watch your team doing so well and then continually miss great opportunities to score. I still thought we would win up to the moment when Sterling just had to roll the ball over to Gundogan to score and instead made a diabolical pass which was far too fast and, unbelievably, another glorious chance was missed. There is a bright spot to end the day though as I decided, at that moment, to go to the drinks cabinet and pour myself a large Glenmorangie...and my evening has greatly improved since that moment...haha!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.