Crisis, what crisis!

I think we all need to accept that Pep is off, it's just a matter of timing, possibly if/when we win/get knocked out of the CL, possibly after Wembley.

The last few games have stunk of the last days of Mancini and to a lesser extent, Sven.

Teams are an extension of their managers and we look lost. short on confidence and lacking direction, it might be another sabbatical for Pep or maybe the Barca job, but he's off as sure as eggs is eggs.
I think you need to change your username to miserable ****.
Fuckin happy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's a belter.

I think we all need to accept that Pep is off, it's just a matter of timing, possibly if/when we win/get knocked out of the CL, possibly after Wembley.

The last few games have stunk of the last days of Mancini and to a lesser extent, Sven.

Teams are an extension of their managers and we look lost. short on confidence and lacking direction, it might be another sabbatical for Pep or maybe the Barca job, but he's off as sure as eggs is eggs.
Sure thing, our kid.
Where did you get your degree in psychology from?
Bet it was off the internet.

I'm starting to think that way. Someone else said the season's like the Wigan cup final...nailed it for me. The players seem unsettled, angsty.

Watched the game like we all did today, just didn't happen for us..

Hit the post, bar, missed a penalty, missed an absolute sitter from 2 yards, missed another sitter from 8 yards.

Dominated the game with 60 odd % possession, last half hour with 10 men.

We are set well to quality for next year's Champions League through our league position, in one Cup final and 1 tie away in a further 2 cups to reach the quarter finals in both ..!

We have the nucleus of a young, talented squad and a top manager who if he decides to leave will no doubt be replaced with another astute manager who will push us forward..!

We will invest in the first team squad in the summer of that I have no doubt..!

When we lose its major news, when teams beat us it's their best result of the season..!

We don't score in successive games and it's major news..

There was a time when we didn't score for weeks on end at home and it didn't register with the media one jot..

We are the current Premier League Champions..!

Over the last 2 seasons we have won 7 of the last 8 domestic trophies..

We have a realistic chance of adding a further 3 this season..!

We are Manchester City, and everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows our name..!!

Well said mate.

What happened mate,I switched off at full time angry but more in disbelief that we actually lost the game considering the chances and pen ...
He was trying to get a rise from souness and Chris Houghton, hughton bit but souness pulled him and said hang on a minute this is man city and they played fantastic.
Spindley little shithouse presenter, proper smarmy little sky sports twat.

He was trying to get a rise from souness and Chris Houghton, hughton bit but souness pulled him and said hang on a minute this is man city and they played fantastic.
Spindley little shithouse presenter, proper smarmy little sky sports twat.
Cheers,hopefully he’s at a home game covered by sky and someone sticks it on the cnut ..

Watched the game like we all did today, just didn't happen for us..

Hit the post, bar, missed a penalty, missed an absolute sitter from 2 yards, missed another sitter from 8 yards.

Dominated the game with 60 odd % possession, last half hour with 10 men.

We are set well to quality for next year's Champions League through our league position, in one Cup final and 1 tie away in a further 2 cups to reach the quarter finals in both ..!

We have the nucleus of a young, talented squad and a top manager who if he decides to leave will no doubt be replaced with another astute manager who will push us forward..!

We will invest in the first team squad in the summer of that I have no doubt..!

When we lose its major news, when teams beat us it's their best result of the season..!

We don't score in successive games and it's major news..

There was a time when we didn't score for weeks on end at home and it didn't register with the media one jot..

We are the current Premier League Champions..!

Over the last 2 seasons we have won 7 of the last 8 domestic trophies..

We have a realistic chance of adding a further 3 this season..!

We are Manchester City, and everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows our name..!!
Still on target for a point total that in many seasons would win the PL
Now stop talking sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.