Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Obviously Liverpool are going to walk away with the title, so the challenge now is to finish ahead of Leicester and Chelsea for second place.

We're all gutted, but we all know we battered Spurs today - not a single Spurs fan can believe they got anything from that game. But if I'm going to be hyper-critical we looked casual, elegant and languid in the box when we needed a balls-out determined approach to stick the ball away. When people say we can't defend, we restricted the home team to three 3 shots - one deflected in.

am puzzled ?????
just watched the after match interview by pep and either pep is a great bluffer or on drugs ?? plus you should not or don't want to play him at cards for money ??

he must be eating up inside and blood boiling and raving mad after today, that is the worst sloppy finishing i have seen in a long time, YES you can point to the chances we made but the truth is did we really make there keeper work and make world class save after save ??? that is the puzzle, yes we looked good on the eye but so so sloppy upfront toothless,

even to a point aguero missed a golden chance that he would score in his sleep ? he even did not make the keeper save it just shot wide from 2 feet out and the keeper on the deck ???? and how on earth does anybody take the pens of aguero any half decent striker would never let anybody take the ball off him even if you have messed a couple you know your time will come and score again and again from the spot

look you can keep papering over the cracks and say we played well but unlucky ? football is not about playing nice and passing it around and keeping the ball, its about the ball in the net take your chances and score more than the other team and win the 3 points its a simple game

I am sorry but if football is about passing the ball 10 yards over and over again 700 times in a game then we are world beaters I agree, but actually it’s about putting it in that net. Liverpool are proving that you don’t need to pass it 700 times to do that,

last year we were clinical this year we have gone back to peligrini . Too slow too many touches
Our passing game unfortunately does not extend its accuracy to passing the ball between the goalposts. We have a game that relies on accurate passing yet more often than not miss the target altogether.

Sterling's form has really gone to pot since the Gomez incident.
He was scoring for fun before that.
True
Time for us to stand by him though
Think pep thinks that too
He is trying to be fair and until he stops I’m behind him
He’ll come back stronger

Good grief ... how did we lose that? Well, we can attack but we can’t score and we can’t defend. Almost everybody seems have lost all confidence in themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.