Laporte
Mendy
Dinho
Kev
Foden/silva
Bernardo
Kun
Sane

our best side that is, hope sane is back, Mahrez can be a passenger at times and playing Real Madrid you can’t have passengers, Leroy will be ready to show everyone what we have been missing. Come on city ISTANBUL ISTANBULL ………… haha

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Dinho
Kev
Foden/silva
Bernardo
Kun
Sane

our best side that is, hope sane is back, Mahrez can be a passenger at times and playing Real Madrid you can’t have passengers, Leroy will be ready to show everyone what we have been missing. Come on city ISTANBUL ISTANBULL ………… haha
but we all know gundogan will start ....

Ederson

Walker - Otamendi - Laporte - Mendy
Rodri - Fernandinho
Bernardo - KDB - Silva
Kun

For me:

Ederson
Cancelo Dinho Laporte Mendy
KDB Rodri Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

Whatever setup it will be, it will be hard to beat a Real Madrid. They are full of confidence, and a really strong team at the moment.

4-1-2-3

----------------------Ederson
Walker----Fernandinho----Laporte-----Mendy
-------------------------Rodri
-----------De Bruyne------Bernardo
Mahrez-------------Aguero---------------Jesus

_____________________________Ederson_____________________________

Walker____________Fernandinho__________Laporte_____________Mendy

_____________________________Gundogan_______________________

___________________KDB_______________________Silva__________

Mahrez____________________Sergio______________________Bernardo

Jesus and Aguero up front against Real away? Won't happen, Real aren't Villa.

Even against Manure away we didn't start with proper strikers, let alone with 2.

Asked in the Aguero thread about the last time he had a great performance against a top team at their ground. Please refresh my memory. Was that 2 or 3 years ago?

Aguero was sensational at home against top teams last season but away from home he has been average if not poor, when the opposition isn't relegation fodder, that is. Pep's best tactical decision this season was to start without him against the rags despite him being fully fit. And we could have easily scored 5.

I'd be the happiest on here if Sergio bangs goals at Real. I'm afraid it won't happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.