Your starting XI for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so kneejerk. We haven't been bad defensively, in the last 2 games we have conceded from 2 cracking strikes and a big deflection and those were the only chances the other team created over 180 minutes of football.

This idea that we are falling apart and need Fernandinho back to fix us is just laughable. The current system with an actual defender at CB will be fine against Madrid.

Spot on. Also the idea that Rodri is a liability is quite daft in my book. He is doing pretty well, we are stable in the middle of the park.

Just as long as Jesus starts in front of Sterling. But there’s no way on this planet that Pep will drop his pet.

Bernardo in midfield is a must for me. We need his energy and 2 of rodri, merlin and gundogan shouldn't play together. Pep will no doubt pick all three though.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

Eddy
Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte
Cancelo, Rodri, Bernardo, Mendy
De Bruyne, Sterling
Jesus

All out attack, high intensity aggressive pressing and hope for the best. If we can get Aguero, Sane and Foden on the pitch second half, it could give us different options or just an extra bit of energy.

As long as Gundogan, Silva and Mahrez don't play I'll be happy. We need to be flying and we need aggression and intensity to compete, we'll probably end up with 10 men as well at some stage, so best preparing for it before kick-off.

Aguero dreams about winning the CL and has experience at Bernabeu as a former Atleti player. Pep will be tempted to play him, fingers crossed everything will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.