Pep calls out Scudamore

Not sure if it’s just me but don’t you think that all of our biggest critics in the press look like they could have been bullied as kids?
Seriously, they all look like the bloke you see in a pub on his own, socially inept.
No wonder they’ve all got chips on their shoulders.
And all look like the nerdy glory hunting type hoping their newfound allegiance rubs off on them

Noncence, when Pep was asked for a quote on the "nodding" Pep was laughing, he did not want to give the credit to Liverpool , nothing more.

He continuously gives them credit, he has already acknowledged we're playing for second, weeks ago.

I think Pep has made a valid point but it will be either dismissed altogether or simply ignored by the media. There won't be any objective discussion anyway.

The Guardian have gone with the Scudamore angle (https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-swipe-premier-league-chief-richard-scudamore) whereas The Torygraph who have been on a non-stop Liverpool love-in for some years now have ignored it altogether: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...es-league-title-liverpool-saying-unstoppable/

In other Torygraph news: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-liverpool-footballer-should-win-player-year/

And so it goes on. This shit is quite literally day in, day out and there are some people who don't think there is an agenda!

Thing is we very rarely get credit for any of our achievements, mancini 1st league title for 44 years, manager of the season? Nope. Pellers league and league Cup double manager of the season? Nope, peg achieves the same feat the following season and guess what manager of the season, I could go on and on we all know we're not treated fairly in the media from manager to player awards to our records being acknowledged, I mean for fucks sake we did the domestic treble (quadruple) last year something no other team has ever been able to do yet you wouldn't know it the way it's been downplayed and it fucking stinks.

Now that we're not winning the League, has anyone done a count of how long its been since a Human Rights article by the meedya?

Or indeed, how many there has been this season, in comparison to last?

It's almost as if they are only interested in writing negative articles about City when they are winning, as the opposite wouldn't garner any clicks from their main target audience.

City on the up and winning - write negative articles to draw in the Liverpool and manyoo fans.

City not winning - continue with the above as well as writing positive articles about Liverpool and manyooo.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK...WIN, WIN, WIN

I've noticed these hacks no longer seem to give their name and organization when asking Pep "questions" at the pre match pressers.
Perhaps they've been warned they are making enemies.

that journalist yesterday who said I can’t quote you just nodding was a real arrogant .... notice he didn’t state his name and publication.

As expected, Pep is being accused of cracking up and losing it because of his PL and Liverpool comments by the press and Liverpool fans, when in reality he is spot on.

The PL stated (City) any team winning the PL by such a large points margin is no good for the PLbrand. That is until this season, as the PL have finally got their wish of (helping) Liverpool winning the PL.

As expected, Pep is being accused of cracking up and losing it because of his PL and Liverpool comments by the press and Liverpool fans, when in reality he is spot on. The PL stated (City) any team winning the PL by such a large points margin is no good for the PLbrand. That is until this season, as the PL have finally got their wish of (helping) Liverpool winning the PL.
Some things don't need spelling out by the manager - it just gives the haters another peg to hang their lies on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.