Crisis, what crisis!

Watched the game like we all did today, just didn't happen for us..

Hit the post, bar, missed a penalty, missed an absolute sitter from 2 yards, missed another sitter from 8 yards.

Dominated the game with 60 odd % possession, last half hour with 10 men.

We are set well to quality for next year's Champions League through our league position, in one Cup final and 1 tie away in a further 2 cups to reach the quarter finals in both ..!

We have the nucleus of a young, talented squad and a top manager who if he decides to leave will no doubt be replaced with another astute manager who will push us forward..!

We will invest in the first team squad in the summer of that I have no doubt..!

When we lose its major news, when teams beat us it's their best result of the season..!

We don't score in successive games and it's major news..

There was a time when we didn't score for weeks on end at home and it didn't register with the media one jot..

We are the current Premier League Champions..!

Over the last 2 seasons we have won 7 of the last 8 domestic trophies..

We have a realistic chance of adding a further 3 this season..!

We are Manchester City, and everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows our name..!!

You taken a hit to the head?

the moaners on here won’t like that

It's
You taken a hit to the head?

the moaners on here won’t like that
It's a good list and worth reflecting on. Sometimes as in life things go very wrong in football. But there is still a ray of light in this season and with or without Pep I think we should stay at or close to the top for most of the decade.

Our defence does seem better but the issue now is sterling. Since Liverpool game he’s lost the plot. We really are playing a man down with him. If we take our chances we are 3/4 up by half time in 99% of games.

sterling is trying his heart out but he’s very much a confidence player.

He needs a break. Pep keeps playing him & it’s putting more pressure on him.

needs to be Aguero & Jesus up top now. I’m not Jesus biggest fan but he deserves his place Saying that so does foden.

pep will keep playing sterling & gundy end of.

league cup ,FA cup winners,and top2,will be a good season for Pep and CITY....

Our defence does seem better but the issue now is sterling. Since Liverpool game he’s lost the plot. We really are playing a man down with him. If we take our chances we are 3/4 up by half time in 99% of games.

needs to be Aguero & Jesus up top now. I’m not Jesus biggest fan but he deserves his place Saying that so does foden.

Whilst I agree Sterling has been below par for a while now, the last two games he has to my eyes been better, certainly no worse than the other forward players. Before everybody piles in, I'm not saying he's back to his best, far from it, i'm saying he's no more to blame than anyone else on his last 2 games

Pep knows Sterling. Maybe he believes dropping him would be the wrong thing to do for his confidence, and to get it back he needs to be playing?

Yep no crises and if we win champs league we had a far better season than Liverpool well that’s what all the scousers said last season and some of the bias media!

• Champions
  • 2nd in the premiership
  • still in 3 cup competitions
  • last 16 of the champions league
  • a trip to Wembley booked
  • highest scorers in Europe's top divisions
  • world class stadium and training facilities and 50000+ every week at home
...........and the doom and gloom merchants are having a field day. Where's it all gone wrong George??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.