Your dream 2020/21 side

Foden would be a start.

I'd also like to sign some players that nobody needs a YouTube introduction to.

Already says what is on the tin.

Sancho if Leroy goes, then also give Dortmund a ridiculous premium for Haaland.

Latauro Martinez, Semedo, De Ligt and De Jong.

The latter two are already regretting their decision.

I feel like there's a real opportunity to be smart with Dortmund and tie up 2 players who will be at the top of the game for the next decade.

Get Sancho, give them Braaf, and secure some sort of option/clause which puts us ahead of everyone else when Haaland hits the market.

I believe Sancho would happily come back with Sané gone and the weight of being a record signing, Braaf already seems frustrated with not getting game time and he's going to do what Sancho did sooner rather than later, and Haaland grew up supporting City so he should be on board with the potential option to replace Aguero in 12-24 months time.

Not very imaginative but think it would be enough with Aguero reolaced the summer after.
Squad
Ederson, Steffen,
Walker, Cancelo, Mendy, Zinchenko,
Laporte, Koulibaly, Fernadinho, Garcia, Stones,
Rodri, Gundogan,
Bernardo, Foden, KDB
Sterling, Mahrez, Sane ? (Sancho)
Aguero Jesus

First 11and bench fairly interchangeable
Ederson
Cancelo, Koulibaly, Laporte, Mendy
Rodri
Bernardo KDB
Sterling, Aguero, Sane (Sancho)

Steffen, , Walker, Garcia, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus.

It would be nice to make a statement signing this summer to replace Aguero. It feels like it has been a while.

I'd like De Ligt too actually if he was affordable. Plenty of talent, even if he's not done that well at Juve.

I'd like De Ligt too actually if he was affordable. Plenty of talent, even if he's not done that well at Juve.

I don't think he'd be interested or available.

He's had a tough start but that was pretty much expected given he's gone to as different a style of defending as there is from the old Ajax way, there was always going to be a transition with Barzagli leaving and Sarri turning everything upside down, and that was before the guy who was supposed to hold his hand and teach him, Chiellini, ruptured his ACL and missed the whole season.

I think he'll be much better next season, and by his 3rd season he'll be one of their best players.

We have two players who are injury prone and whose game is being affected by it: Mendy and Stones.

You can say it's bad luck and to an extent it is but it's also a quality to be robust and injury-free. I think City will end up going into the transfer market to replace those two.

Sterling has taken a massive step back mid-season. The scousers have got his number. He had better pick up and soon.

We started off the season with a hole in the shape of Laporte but as the season has progressed and the league has moved away from us other players games are falling away too.

IN: Skriniar (CB), Gaya (LB), Saul (AM), Sancho (FW), Lautaro (ST)
OUT: Bravo, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Angelino, Silva, Sane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.