Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Aguero or Jesus should take them when they are on the pitch. We've made a small problem bigger now by not backing our centre-forward both of whom were OK at pens.
Aguero agree. jesus should be nowhere near penalties.

We're not that bright with throw ins either
And we can't do corners either.

That we can't convert our penalties is a sign of poor mentality in my humble opinion. Either we are weak or unconcentrated, in both cases it is not a good testimony of the players. Professionals should be able to learn how to do this properly.

And we can't do corners either.

That we can't convert our penalties is a sign of poor mentality in my humble opinion. Either we are weak or unconcentrated, in both cases it is not a good testimony of the players. Professionals should be able to learn how to do this properly.

All top level pros can hit a ball well, but there is a mental obstacle in that the keeper isn't expected to save and that then puts more pressure on the taker.

I recall listening to Eric Bristow when he did an exhibition night in Faslane. He said, there are hundreds of pub players that can and have beaten me, but as soon as it is on a stage, they go to pieces because of the pressure - for me, exactly the same in football

Stupid taking sergio off them

19/20 Penalty Record:

aguerosergiokun 3 Penalties 3 Goals

IlkayGuendogan 3 Penalties 2 Goals

gabrieljesus33 2 Penalties 0 Goals

sterling7 1 Penalty 0 Goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.