Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure anyone thinks we have it in the bag, (at least anyone sane of mind). We aren't even top off the league FFS. It's just another massive psychological hurdle that's been passed, especially after the cup final a few weeks earlier.

There's still the best part of half a season to go, both teams are churning out massively consistent results, so there's still a long way to go. It was just nice to get another monkey off our back.

9iar

Our winter break jinx strikes again. We must be the one team in the world that doesn't benefit from a winter break!

Last year you won more points after the shutdown than you did before it.we were fucking rank against you at CP and Hampden. The rush to claim you are going to win is a feature of your mob since you came back into the Prem. Even under Loafman, fuck even with Mcmurty.

We will get even better as we move forward. The problem I think is the press up here want you to win it so much you believe the hype. It's a marathon not a sprint and we have better players and more of them to step up and make a difference. Yesterday we brought on Rogic and Christie, both set up goals with brilliant passes. You don't have that guile in the final third. Eduoard us by far the best player up here. Griff is coming back to form. Young Soro will be able to give McGreggor and Brown a breather and Polish Pat may add a few goals.

You have gone all in and with the Ashley settlement still to come, money through loans will dry up and require you to sell Morelos, who still hasn't had one club bid for him..

If we win 9 and qualify for the CL that circa £60m up for grabs will seriously fuck you up. Even after you beat us I thought we would still win, because we are better. I will bet you a pint we beat you at Ibrox too.

Last year you won more points after the shutdown than you did before it.we were fucking rank against you at CP and Hampden. The rush to claim you are going to win is a feature of your mob since you came back into the Prem. Even under Loafman, fuck even with Mcmurty.

We will get even better as we move forward. The problem I think is the press up here want you to win it so much you believe the hype. It's a marathon not a sprint and we have better players and more of them to step up and make a difference. Yesterday we brought on Rogic and Christie, both set up goals with brilliant passes. You don't have that guile in the final third. Eduoard us by far the best player up here. Griff is coming back to form. Young Soro will be able to give McGreggor and Brown a breather and Polish Pat may add a few goals.

You have gone all in and with the Ashley settlement still to come, money through loans will dry up and require you to sell Morelos, who still hasn't had one club bid for him..

If we win 9 and qualify for the CL that circa £60m up for grabs will seriously fuck you up. Even after you beat us I thought we would still win, because we are better. I will bet you a pint we beat you at Ibrox too.

I know we won more points after, but the results in the immediate aftermath of the winter break cost us momentum & to allow us to really put pressure on you. The same looks like happening here.

As you can see on my post after the Old Firm victory, not once did i, or any of the Rangers fans i spoke to assume we were just going to go on & walk the league. Most of the pundits & writers in their predictions still predicted Celtic to go on & win it as well, so i'm not sure why you thought we believed the hype.

I think we have just about as good a first XI as you guys, but i also have said a few times on here that you have a bigger squad with more goals & match winners in it. I'm not a big fan of Kamberi but interested to see how the young boy Hagi does. I'm hoping he can add some creativity but it's a big ask for him to come in out the blue & do so.

As for your final couple of points, that's a lot of if's & but's still. You might be getting a bit far ahead of yourself still. Anyway, you've lots of money in the bank from selling Tierney & Dembele & banking lots from previous Champions League runs. Surely you can buy these world beaters now?

That and your shite.

Good input Benny, keep it up! Your lot aiming for 11th this season?

I know we won more points after, but the results in the immediate aftermath of the winter break cost us momentum & to allow us to really put pressure on you. The same looks like happening here.

As you can see on my post after the Old Firm victory, not once did i, or any of the Rangers fans i spoke to assume we were just going to go on & walk the league. Most of the pundits & writers in their predictions still predicted Celtic to go on & win it as well, so i'm not sure why you thought we believed the hype.

I think we have just about as good a first XI as you guys, but i also have said a few times on here that you have a bigger squad with more goals & match winners in it. I'm not a big fan of Kamberi but interested to see how the young boy Hagi does. I'm hoping he can add some creativity but it's a big ask for him to come in out the blue & do so.

As for your final couple of points, that's a lot of if's & but's still. You might be getting a bit far ahead of yourself still. Anyway, you've lots of money in the bank from selling Tierney & Dembele & banking lots from previous Champions League runs. Surely you can buy these world beaters now?

Good input Benny, keep it up! Your lot aiming for 11th this season?

Your first team isn't anywhere near as good as ours. When we don't turn up you are. But when we do, there's only going to be one winner. We have more technically better players. Goal threats from at least six players. You have Morelos. That's it.

Your first team isn't anywhere near as good as ours. When we don't turn up you are. But when we do, there's only going to be one winner. We have more technically better players. Goal threats from at least six players. You have Morelos. That's it.

And yet we've beat you 3 times since Gerrard has been manager & Morelos hasn't scored yet. Strange that.

And yet we've beat you 3 times since Gerrard has been manager & Morelos hasn't scored yet. Strange that.

That's what happens when we don't turn up. And you can always rely on Morelos to miss chances against us. He will probably score at some point, fuck even Boyd managed a goal against us eventually. Midweek against Hibs I can see you dropping more points. All the talk was our load of away games and so far so good. Motherwell for us and I'm confident of a good win. Are you as confident of beating Hibs?

That's what happens when we don't turn up. And you can always rely on Morelos to miss chances against us. He will probably score at some point, fuck even Boyd managed a goal against us eventually. Midweek against Hibs I can see you dropping more points. All the talk was our load of away games and so far so good. Motherwell for us and I'm confident of a good win. Are you as confident of beating Hibs?
You must be confident as you strengthened in the Jan window by signing two players & none of your referees left. What you got away with at (Dundee) Hamilton was cheating on a Liverpool scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.