Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I'm never in favour of giving a pen when the striker gets to the ball marginally before the keeper but in no way has it under control though certain clubs get them. But to suggest that it's a dive is just mischief making!

I agree it was just a shoulder charge but the problem was that the ball wasn't even in the same postcode so it was obvious to all that all Zinky was trying to do was bring him down
Huh?

Two players challenging for a loose ball and a shoulder charge is now a foul?

Which Law of the Game is that????

No CB, it was a foul plain and simple. Made no attempt to get near the ball. Soft, yes, but a foul nontheless
No way. The only thing that is soft is football now! But then, they review things on video and do nothing about ACTUAL bad fouls!

it’s all becoming a joke, where players know what “sells,” as opposed to what real fouls are and aren’t! The old “chase a ball and stop dead, so the other guy touches you, then fall over as if hit by a bus” is a recent one that refs need to eradicate. Either go and challenge for the ball or don’t, but the increasing trend of “buying fouls” and refs not having the nads to tell a player to get up pisses me off!

That confused me at the time. Dean gave the goal kick, fracas ensues, fracas broken up, no yellow cards dished out, Var decision of no penalty and then his ceremonial march to middle to dish out yellows, wtf was it all about, VAR isn't suppose to adjudge on yellows and it certainly seemed dean was taking instructions over the super dupa gchq pigmol special 4096 bit encrypted mic system.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the ref march around the pitch. He’s the ref - blow the whistle and make the players come to him

I'm glad I gave the match thread a miss. Another frustrating game and another indication that it's simply not "our year".

Tempted to complain about the sending off, because I think Zinchenko was unfairly singled out, for his first yellow during the penalty shenanigans. However, the game had 0-0 draw written all over it the way things were going up until that point.

2nd in the league, top scorers in the league but way down in 11th for chance conversion and even that seems too high, with the habit we have of passing when there is a chance on.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/chancenverwertung/wettbewerb/GB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.