When did you lose it

I was fourteen and it lasted about 3.2 seconds. At that age though I had a different girlfriend every other week or so it seemed, We used to all go out in a big group on a "Friday night" after school with our £5 ready to buy some lager or cheap wine then to a local park or someone's house if their parents were out, Great them days! Not a care in the world

16,I wanted to wait until it was legal/find a girl willing to let me throw one up 'em

Two girls at a house party I’d never met grabbed me by the hand, lead me upstairs and we started getting ‘at it’. Only for my mate to walk in a few minutes later and tell us all to get out.

So the two girls and I got in a taxi back to one of their houses but one of them backed out (I think she’d started sobering up and had time to think about what we were doing and got nervous) and went home, leaving me and the other girl. We ended up falling asleep haha.

But we swapped numbers and started seeing each other and I lost my virginity to her a few weeks later. It was very good, but not as good as it would have been if I’d lost my virginity in a threesome!

Two girls at a house party I’d never met grabbed me by the hand, lead me upstairs and we started getting ‘at it’. Only for my mate to walk in a few minutes later and tell us all to get out.

So the two girls and I got in a taxi back to one of their houses but one of them backed out (I think she’d started sobering up and had time to think about what we were doing and got nervous) and went home, leaving me and the other girl. We ended up falling asleep haha.

But we swapped numbers and started seeing each other and I lost my virginity to her a few weeks later. It was very good, but not as good as it would have been if I’d lost my virginity in a threesome!
The world's most dissapointing threesome story - well done.

I'm still trying to figure out what we're talking about :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.