Who’s gone in the summer?

Out
Bravo
Otamendi
Silva
Maybes
Stones
Sane ( if he doesnt sign a contract will be gone )
Fodden ( if he doesnt get more game time from now to the end of the season it wouldnt shock me to see him going I think he will wait until this time next year to see how much game time he gets )
Sterling ( a silly money bid from Real Madrid and you can never say never has been so poor for weeks )

Out
Bravo
Otamendi
Silva
Maybes
Stones
Sane ( if he doesnt sign a contract will be gone )
Fodden ( if he doesnt get more game time from now to the end of the season it wouldnt shock me to see him going I think he will wait until this time next year to see how much game time he gets )
Sterling ( a silly money bid from Real Madrid and you can never say never has been so poor for weeks )

Fodden? At least Phil Foden stays then! ;)

Maybes is meant to be good as well, he's coming on nicely.

Stones, Otamendi and at least one of Mendy or Zinchenko need to be shipped off in the summer. That really is the minimum necessary change required to make us competitive again.

Idealy, we should also be looking to move Walker, Mahrez and Gundogan on if possible. These are much less likely departures though, due to financial and time constraints.

Can’t see us signing Aguero’s replacement until the following summer. We’ll also need to replace Fernandinho at that time, given Rodri seems to be made more in the mould of Gundogan.

Stones, Otamendi and at least one of Mendy or Zinchenko need to be shipped off in the summer. That really is the minimum necessary change required to make us competitive again.

Idealy, we should also be looking to move Walker, Mahrez and Gundogan on if possible. These are much less likely departures though, due to financial and time constraints.

Can’t see us signing Aguero’s replacement until the following summer. We’ll also need to replace Fernandinho at that time, given Rodri seems to be made more in the mould of Gundogan.
Mahrez has actually been playing this season. Not sure what you don’t like
About him?

Out
Bravo
Stones
Otamendi
zinchenko
Sane (unfortunately)
Gundogan
David Silva

In
Skriniar
Upamecano
New LB ( really don't know who though )
Fabian Ruiz/Aouar
Sancho

Out
Bravo
Stones
Otamendi
zinchenko
Sane (unfortunately)
Gundogan
David Silva

In
Skriniar
Upamecano
New LB ( really don't know who though )
Fabian Ruiz/Aouar
Sancho
I'd sell Angelino over Zinchenko. Zinchenko is an excellent squad player on low wages who know his place in the team and always give everything, he's just happy to be here and play a role. He also offers something else to Mendy, as he's great in the inside LB role given that he's an actual midfielder.

Not many options on the market. I really rate Lucas Digne, he's miles ahead of someone like Chillwell in every single aspect of the game. But he'd be very expensive, and we maybe have more use of foreign slots on CB's and a winger.

Ake and skriniar , deals already in place for the summer .. would think stones and ota will be gone ..

4 centre backs of Ake , skriniar , Laporte and Garcia , would be very happy with that a major improvement than what we have .

also Auror from Lyon the midfielder , pep sees him Similar to xavi and are working on a deal for the summer .

been told there will be no new wingers as the club believe Sané will stay , but are looking at a striker but not heard any names yet ..

Got the transfers correct last summer , so no grief please , posting in good faith, from a very reliable source .

Ake and skriniar , deals already in place for the summer .. would think stones and ota will be gone ..

4 centre backs of Ake , skriniar , Laporte and Garcia , would be very happy with that a major improvement than what we have .

also Auror from Lyon the midfielder , pep sees him Similar to xavi and are working on a deal for the summer .

been told there will be no new wingers as the club believe Sané will stay , but are looking at a striker but not heard any names yet ..

Got the transfers correct last summer , so no grief please , posting in good faith, from a very reliable source .
Hopefully the club don't believe Sane will stay in the form of believing Milner would stay...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.